|Start||10. apr 2019 00:00|
|Slutt||22. mai 2019 00:00|
ANGEL CHALLENGE Bergen våren 2019
Angel Challenge Bergen våren 2019 - I samarbeid med Connect Vest
Join the growing startup investing ecosystem
Angel Challenge answer the questions on how to become an angel investor by actually doing it.
For seven evening workshops, 20 angel investors work together and screen 15-20 startups down to a handful of promising startups.You work together in groups, selecting and helping the startups to meet your criteria before selecting 3-5 startups that you follow throughout the program, negotiate deals with and help to fundraise.
Why Startup Investing
- Asset allocation.
- Optimize the performance of your portfolio with strategic allocation of investments and diversification.
- Fund the future.
- Help the job creators and innovators of the future.
- Promising returns.
- The venture asset class has seen promising aggregate returns as a whole.
- Build a network.
- Gain exposure to entrepreneurs and relevant investors in your community.
7 sessions on Startup investing
April- May 2019
Connect/BTO, Thormøhlensgate 51, 5006 Bergen
All inclusive participation fee: NOK 15,000- eks.mva pr investor
Who is it for
- Early stage investment curious people
- Have 50,000 NOK to invest, and intention to invest more in the future
- Want to gain access to early stage startups
- Available to participate in weekly program activities
What You Will Learn
Startup Investing as an asset class. How to define a portfolio strategy and investment criteria.
Screening and Evaluating startups. How to assess a pitch deck and “pick the winner”.
Early Stage Due Diligence. How to perform Due Diligence on startups and assess the risk of the investment opportunity
Deal-making. How to valuate pre-revenue startups and negotiate an investment deal.
Investment agreements. How to draft a term sheet and select the right investment terms.
Book-building. How to bring other investors into the deal and complete a round.
+47 932 09 156
+47 414 78 250
Region: Connect Vest
- Sist oppdatert: 1. februar 2019